An Idea

Profpat

1. You can't defend any idea on either "a priori" or Ockhams' Razor. Ideas must be defended on the data. Does your idea give us the universe we observe?

2 Why do you have "Brahmin" in it at all? That's one reason Phi for All moved this.

3. If you really think this works, then write it up for arXiv.org and submit it. Otherwise, you are really wasting your time here. We aren't going to certify an idea involving physics unless the physics community looks at it.

Thank you Lucaspa for your comments.

Allow me to address them one by one.

1. I believe the data as we know today is in agreement with my Idea. Thiis includes string theory, quark theory, I even accounted for those pesky 8 dimensions enfolding to create 3 dimensional space. However I am an accounting professor and we rely on concepts and principles more than raw data.

2. I am a theist.

3. I appologize. I posted this on two sites both had "A THEORY OF EVERYTHING" in their title. Therefor I assumed this would be the spot to post it. But thankyou for the other site.

FinallyI thought it might be nice to share my Idea with others who may be interested. I'm sorry if I offended anybody

Best to all,

Pat