my thoughts

Guest sinpros

Guest sinpros

ok..so one day i was sitting out side my job, looking at my shadow thinking....i live in the 3rd dimension.

so what is my shadow...

then i thought my shadow is a living representation of my 3rd dimensional self in 2d...

my shadow has lenth and width...but it has no depth...i mean thats what the 2nd dimension means right...

lenth and width....BUT no hight...strickty FLAT...the only true 2nd dimensional representation of our self is our shadow...RIGHT?

then i got to thinking...what makes our shadow.....light makes our shadow...so now im thinking if i was my shadow..how would i see time..time to me, would

be slices of my 3rd dimensional self moving in 2D space right...my shadow would see time as slices of his 3rd dimensional self.

now check this out...i started thinking...if light is what creates our 2nd dimensional self by shining on our 3rd dimensionl self..then that means light

shinning on our 4th dimentional self is what makes our 3rd dimentional self.

the same way that a beam of light hitting our self in 3d is what creates our 2d self...a beam of light shinning on our 4d self would create our 3d self.

now what is light...LIGHT IS TIME...TIME IS LIGHT....so time and light are 1...time and light are the UPPER MOST DIMENSION...

there is no dimension higher than light and time.....light..is the upper most dimension..and time is slices of the dimension above radiating down..

picture this..light is the upper most dimension...let say its dimension #10...it shines down on the levels below creating the dimensions below it but in slices..

thats time..& time radiates down..till it hits point zero..THE BLACK HOLE..

the black hole is the lower most dimension..a point were all time stops...and light falls into..

picture an hour glass.....light is the uper most dimension...and it falls down..dimesion by dimension till it hits zero.

thats why light cannot escape a black hole...a black hole is like a dimensional drain....and light is the top of the falls....hitting every dimension

below till it hits zero...

a place were there is no HIGHT OR WIDTH OR LENTH OR ANYTHING ELSE....just nothingness...thats what zero dimensions means right....

the lowest dimension is darkness...zero dimension....and light is the upper most dimension

shinning down on our dimensional selfs in slices causing time...

if a black hole causes all mathematical equations to break down in side of it..its because it has zero dimension..light is the top of the chain flowing down till it hits zero.

so lets say...light is the top of us...it flows down creating different veiws of our upper most self..in slices as time..till it hit zero..the black hole...which is nothingness.

there for light moves at different speeds in each dimension...slower at the top and faster as it falls down.

so if you were to move faster than the speed of light in the 3rd dimention we would enter the 4th dimension because your are moving at the top speed

at which light moves in that dimension....thats why light is infinite...because it was the first thing that came from the big bang..there for it has already reached the end of time.

so traveling at its speed instantly takes you to the end of time which is light itself..the upper most dimension

ok..so one day i was sitting out side my job, looking at my shadow thinking....i live in the 3rd dimension.

so what is my shadow...

then i thought my shadow is a living representation of my 3rd dimensional self in 2d...

my shadow has lenth and width...but it has no depth...i mean thats what the 2nd dimension means right...

lenth and width....BUT no hight...strickty FLAT...the only true 2nd dimensional representation of our self is our shadow...RIGHT?

then i got to thinking...what makes our shadow.....light makes our shadow...so now im thinking if i was my shadow..how would i see time..time to me, would

be slices of my 3rd dimensional self moving in 2D space right...my shadow would see time as slices of his 3rd dimensional self.

now check this out...i started thinking...if light is what creates our 2nd dimensional self by shining on our 3rd dimensionl self..then that means light

shinning on our 4th dimentional self is what makes our 3rd dimentional self.

the same way that a beam of light hitting our self in 3d is what creates our 2d self...a beam of light shinning on our 4d self would create our 3d self.

now what is light...LIGHT IS TIME...TIME IS LIGHT....so time and light are 1...time and light are the UPPER MOST DIMENSION...

there is no dimension higher than light and time.....light..is the upper most dimension..and time is slices of the dimension above radiating down..

picture this..light is the upper most dimension...let say its dimension #10...it shines down on the levels below creating the dimensions below it but in slices..

thats time..& time radiates down..till it hits point zero..THE BLACK HOLE..

the black hole is the lower most dimension..a point were all time stops...and light falls into..

picture an hour glass.....light is the uper most dimension...and it falls down..dimesion by dimension till it hits zero.

thats why light cannot escape a black hole...a black hole is like a dimensional drain....and light is the top of the falls....hitting every dimension

below till it hits zero...

a place were there is no HIGHT OR WIDTH OR LENTH OR ANYTHING ELSE....just nothingness...thats what zero dimensions means right....

the lowest dimension is darkness...zero dimension....and light is the upper most dimension

shinning down on our dimensional selfs in slices causing time...

if a black hole causes all mathematical equations to break down in side of it..its because it has zero dimension..light is the top of the chain flowing down till it hits zero.

so lets say...light is the top of us...it flows down creating different veiws of our upper most self..in slices as time..till it hit zero..the black hole...which is nothingness.

there for light moves at different speeds in each dimension...slower at the top and faster as it falls down.

so if you were to move faster than the speed of light in the 3rd dimention we would enter the 4th dimension because your are moving at the top speed

at which light moves in that dimension....thats why light is infinite...because it was the first thing that came from the big bang..there for it has already reached the end of time.

so traveling at its speed instantly takes you to the end of time which is light itself..the upper most dimension

What about light from the sun and plant growth?

well, technically you're shadow is a volumetric phenomenon. anything that has you between the sun and it will be in your shadow. you can only see it at the ground because air is for all intents and purposes invisible on that scale.