How to build a pyramid.

teacher

How do folks?

Name's teacher, lowercase "t" always please, even when starting a sentence, as I don't want to appear pompass. I also go by the screenname "Marchimedes", which is also my street name, when the name "teacher" is taken. The nerve.

What I'm looking for is for people of intelligence to check my theory.

But I'm posting here instead.

If you don't like attitude, irreverant jokes, insults, bragadosiousness, haughty loquasious prose, and things I'm known for that you will become accustomed to when the bleeding stops, change the friggin channel.

I can't spell to save my life. But poor spelling does not stop a pyramid from gettin built or negate that which so far is unrubuked flawless theory. Try saying my spelling or attitude negats my theory and the bleeding I alluded to before will commence. Lettuce stay on topic, don't get ahead of me, and for the love of God, don't interject other theories (Elvis from the mothership using voodoo to stack blocks, aliens, giants, really strong midgets, bigfoot, chanting, magic, kites, forgetten technology or floating rocks) into the mix here.

Start your own thread with that garbage.

This thread is about me and my theory, which I call twiwdi (the way I would do it) which in itself tells you I don''t claim this IS how it was done.

Gettin ahead, stupid questions, or refering to some crack pot hack tin foil hat theory will incur my wrath, which is terrible to behold.

Now, a taste of what's to come....

A new herald 1.2 small.JPG