Two Questions Put To "einstein"

tsolkas

TWO QUESTIONS PUT TO “EINSTEIN”

Α. GRAVITATIONAL AND INERTIAL MASS

Let us assume that Ο.ΧYZ is an inertial frame of reference and (Ο) is an observer standing in it.

Also, m0 and Μ0, (m0 < M0) are two masses which at time t=0 are at rest and lie at a distance h from each other.

We now let the two masses m0 and M0 move freely under the influence of the universal force of attraction.

After a time t > 0, the distance between the two masses m0 and M0 will be h΄, (h΄< h) and their velocities v and V respectively, (“two-body problem”).

As it is well-known, according to the Theory of Relativity, when a mass moves relative to an inertial observer (Ο), then this mass increases in relation to the rest mass it had in the inertial frame of reference.

Therefore, in the case shown in , relative to the inertial observer (Ο) and at time t > 0, the two rest masses m0 and M0 will increase (mass = function of velocity) and the following relations will apply:

m = m0 f (v) (1)

M = M0 f (V) (2)

where, m > m0 and M > M0.

Moreover, as it is well-known, according to the Theory of Relativity, when a mass moves under the influence of a gravitational field, then the inertial and gravitational masses are equivalent (according to the “equivalence principle”) and consequently since they are equivalent they will also be equal.

Thus, on the basis of the above, relative to the inertial observer (Ο) and at time t > 0, the following relations will apply for the two masses m and Μ in Relations (1) and (2):

mi = mg (3)

Mi = Mg (4)

where, mi, Mi are the inertial masses of masses m and Μ respectively, and

mg, Mg are the gravitational masses of masses m and Μ respectively.

Therefore, after everything presented above, we are putting to “Einstein” the following question:

QUESTION I: In the example of (“two-body problem”), let us consider e.g. the smaller mass m. Then:

Relative to the inertial observer (Ο) and at time t > 0, on the basis of the axiomatic foundation and the laws of the Theory of Relativity, and taking into account the fact that the mass increases with velocity (Relation (1)), in this case:

a. By which mathematical formula A of the Theory of Relativity is inertial mass mi expressed, relative to inertial observer (Ο)?

b. By which mathematical formula Β of the Theory of Relativity is gravitational mass mg expressed, relative to inertial observer (Ο)?

c. How does relation mi = mg (as the Theory of Relativity maintains) relative to inertial observer (Ο) result from the above two mathematical formulas A and B?

We would very much like “Einstein’s” answer to these questions.

Β. GALILEO’S EXPERIMENT

As it is well-known, in formulating the “Equivalence Principle” of the General Theory of Relativity, Einstein accepts the results of Galileo’s experiment as utterly correct (the Tower of Pisa experiment).

Thus, in this case, we are putting the following question to “Einstein”:

QUESTION II: Based on the axiomatic foundation and the laws of the Theory of Relativity and taking into account the fact that the mass increases with velocity, can “Einstein” prove to us that the result of Galileo’s experiment is accurate?

That is, can “Einstein” prove that:

Relative to an inertial frame of reference O.XYZ, two unequal masses (with rest masses) m0 and m'0, (m0 < m'0) which are let simultaneously to fall freely from this height h in the gravitational field of a third mass Μ0, (taking into account the fact that these masses increase with velocity during their free-fall), do these two masses m0 and m'0 fall always at the same velocity?

Therefore, where is the full mathematical proof –according to the axiomatic foundation and the laws of the Theory of Relativity– of Galileo’s experiment accuracy?

We would very much like “Einstein’s” answer to this question, also.

COMMENT

Can “Einstein” provide an answer to the questions posed above?

From my point of view, NO! Consequently, since Einstein cannot answer the above two questions, then the Theory of Relativity is an erroneous Theory of Physics due to its inconsistence and many internal contradictions, as stated above.

Christos A. Tsolkas

Can “Einstein” provide an answer to the questions posed above?

From my point of view, NO! Consequently, since Einstein cannot answer the above two questions, then the Theory of Relativity is an erroneous Theory of Physics due to its inconsistence and many internal contradictions, as stated above.

Christos A. Tsolkas

I couldn`t agree more! Being DEAD will indeed dissallow that possibility:rolleyes:

although I think it`s a bit Harsh holding that against the guy!

tsolkas what does the Galileo experiment tell us that no matter the masses they will hit the ground at the same time or in other word acceleration is independent of the mass, so a mass increase caused by relativity woun't change the accelaration of the falling mass.

tsolkas what does the Galileo experiment tell us that no matter the masses they will hit the ground at the same time or in other word acceleration is independent of the mass, so a mass increase caused by relativity woun't change the accelaration of the falling mass.

Don't hold your breath waiting for him to answer. 7 posts, 7 threads.

These types of posts:

another tsolkas hit and run posting proving once again that he hasn't the faintest clue about relativity. and in this case, life(or death, one of the two at anyrate)

I wasnt aware anyone knew everything.

It is oft people make foolish mistakes when they walk in unfamiliar territorry.

It is poor character imo to mach a person(s) who is trying to understand (even though he claims to already understand, which yes is a mistake we all to often make) and not only that it sets a really ugly cloud on the forum enviroment.

Anyway, I really just didnt understand his questions all that well.

Trigger, tsolkas is a troll, he is all over the net on forums posting identical crap to the stuff he spews on this site and he NEVER returns to his threads. he isn't trying to learn, if he was then he would reply to the answers he gets. this isn't the first time and we talk to people like that without reason

Dear Sirs,

I have the above two questions.

Please, no speak, speak, speak, blah, blah, blah,.......etc.

CONCRETELY, I WANT YOUR MATHEMATICAL PROOFS ON MY TWO QUESTION THAT, EINSTEIN IS RIGHT !

ATTENTION! PLEASE, I WANT ONLY CONCRETES MATHEMATICAL PROOFS. NAMELLY, QUESTION 1: THE MATHEMATICAL PROOF IS AS FOLLOWING........AND(FINAL RESULT). QUESTION 2: THE MATHEMATICAL PROOF IS AS FOLLOWING......AND (FINAL RESULT). DO YOU UNDERSTAND ?

Christos A. Tsolkas

"street cleaner"

Dear Sirs,

I have the above two questions.

Please, no speak, speak, speak, blah, blah, blah,.......etc.

CONCRETELY, I WANT YOUR MATHEMATICAL PROOFS ON MY TWO QUESTION THAT, EINSTEIN IS RIGHT !

ATTENTION! PLEASE, I WANT ONLY CONCRETES MATHEMATICAL PROOFS. NAMELLY, QUESTION 1: THE MATHEMATICAL PROOF IS AS FOLLOWING........AND(FINAL RESULT). QUESTION 2: THE MATHEMATICAL PROOF IS AS FOLLOWING......AND (FINAL RESULT). DO YOU UNDERSTAND ?

Christos A. Tsolkas

"street cleaner"

Rest mass isn't a function of velocity, it's a Lorentz invariant. Your analysis is flawed. There was no reason to continue past that point.