Discover Atomic Physics: Find out about your Glow in Life

To the administrator who moved my thread with the same title as above you cannot be a real science forum - just because you lack the insight on the topic raised.

This is precisely why USA has a "NAZI" attitude towards physics.

I will letting US Pentagon know about your science forum and will be stating for removal of this site from any science forum.

You can count on it!!!

It is attitudes such as yours as to why US Armed Forces lose all their wars, because scientific truths are hidden from the general public of USA.

I don't expect to see this site operating again, and will be reporting you for inspection.

The aforementioned thread was removed not because we lack the insight on the topic raised, but because of the reason YT2095 stated there: "the only thing Mildly factual is the last part." If you want your "scientific truths" to be taken seriously, we'll need more than unfounded speculation. References and details matter. Peer-reviewed journal articles rock.

Also, I daresay the Pentagon doesn't have authority over the Internet. That would probably be the FCC, and in any case, they can't take anybody off of the Internet. There is no inspection procedure for web sites.

Oh yeah it's totally right (I wouldn't aceept threats as a mod), but as a user not a moderator, and being immature I'd like to see him post more lol.

p.s. there is no wondering why I've never been a moderator at any forum.