computre feels winter

aamera

My computer does not work well in winter. It takes time in starting & also it gives so many errors again & again.It also shuts down automatically.Such problems do not occur in hot summer.Please help me ,what should I do beside breaking my Pc?

computers should generally work better in the winter as its colder and they don't like the heat.

If he's like me he likes his home cold in summer and hot in winter. A quick look at the PC health should clear it out.

In addition, in winter people plug in heaters like crazy (be it home or business) and lines are notoriously spiky and voltages vary. That could also add to the instability.

First, get a live motherboard monitor and watch the case temperature and CPU temperature, as well as voltages.Try games, compression and massive file I/O, those tick off the heat factory. If all fails, try to borrow a high-quality UPS that isolates circuits and that guarantees normal flow. If the UPS works you have the option to buy one or replace the power source with a higher quality, more powerful version. PS have their own leveling system, you might have passed over yours.

The only part of the computer that would take cold negatively would be the hard drive, and that is only when it's cold enough to freeze or gum up the bearings.

As suggested above, check all the temperatures of your hardware. I think it is likely something else that coincidentally seems to be the cold.