Anyone know who he is?

Guest manunited08

Guest manunited08

Thanks alot:-) . Would you guys mind if i posted something like this every week? You see my teacher offers extra credit to anyone that can identify the people in these pictures. He doesn't really care how you get the answer.

Since this thread seems to have fulfilled it's purpose I shall recycle it rather than start a new one.:eek:

When I was a lad I heard a story. It went like this.

“A man was killed ‘murdered actually’ and after a short time he came back to life and walked upon the earth. He established a following for himself asking that they follow his example. They were to eat human flesh, drink human blood and worship him as a god. These followers were so despised that their enemies slew them in large numbers in various ways however, no matter how they were treated they still kept coming. It is further reported that the man who began all this is still alive and walking among us and that one day he will reveal himself again.

What was this chaps name…………?

When I was a lad I heard a story. It went like this.

“A man was killed ‘murdered actually’ and after a short time he came back to life and walked upon the earth. He established a following for himself asking that they follow his example. They were to eat human flesh, drink human blood and worship him as a god. These followers were so despised that their enemies slew them in large numbers in various ways however, no matter how they were treated they still kept coming. It is further reported that the man who began all this is still alive and walking among us and that one day he will reveal himself again.

That seems a very odd summation of Jesus's life.