Michael Richards Racist Rant

ParanoiA

I've heavily pruned this thread to remove off-topic and personal attack-related messages. Some of the replies may seem out of context above, and the participants may respond accordingly, so long as you remain on-topic and steer clear of personal attacks.

True, I didn't even know his real name till this happened, that could be due to ignorance though. I thrive in that area.

You know, I think this just might be one of those rare times where bad publicity is actually bad publicity. If he was being edgy during a comedy routine and some were simply offended, then I could certainly see a publicity stunt being a motivator. But in this case, he either blew the stunt or he blew his top.

You know, I think this just might be one of those rare times where bad publicity is actually bad publicity. If he was being edgy during a comedy routine and some were simply offended, then I could certainly see a publicity stunt being a motivator. But in this case, he either blew the stunt or he blew his top.

yeah, but we're taking the time to talk about him aren't we. And if he happens to be in a movie or something, don't you think more people are going to be interested in seeing it?