Is it possible to eat to much avocado?

Bluenoise

Okay it may sound like a weird question. But I know that avocados are toxic to most mammals, livestock and house pets included. Luckily they don't seem to have this effect on us.

However, I've been eating ALOT lately. I think I'm seriously addicted. If I don't eat them for a while I start feeling kinda shitty. Plus they make me feel so good after I eat one. I eat at least a few a week, between 3-5 I'd say. Now I know they're high in calories, but I'm not worried about that. I'm healthy work out often, and have actually been loosing weight recently. Plus besides that I don't get much fat anywhere else besides nuts, since I eat lean meats and not much junk food. So that's balanced.

Is there anything else that I have to be concerned about? Is it possible to eat enough to get negative effects from the toxins present?

I make an awesome guacomole btw!!

We should really have a health form in medicine or biology...

One runs into difficulty researching this topic when sentences such as this are discovered "Much research needs to be done on comparative toxicology between animals and humans."....

I knew it we're really fungi!!!

Apparently it causes apotosis in breast cancer cells to some degree. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?db=pubmed&cmd=Retrieve&dopt=AbstractPlus&list_uids=16985064&query_hl=1&itool=pubmed_docsum

Well I don't have breast's so not of much concern to me either way....