Anyone else really missing the frontpage?

Callipygous

Do you miss the front page?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Do you miss the front page?

• Yes. It was the bee's knees.
    • No. It was not the bee's knees, but rather just an extra step between me and my forum browsing.
    • Indifferent.

you can still multi quote! The quote button nect to the large quote button!

edit: At least, I think that's what it means?? :confused:

Well, I guess I'm technically challenged because I tried that little button and it turned red and that's about it. I tried quoting after that and it still didn't include all of the quotes within the post. I don't see it doing anything different at all.

I'm sure I'm doing something wrong...

Well, I guess I'm technically challenged because I tried that little button and it turned red and that's about it. I tried quoting after that and it still didn't include all of the quotes within the post. I don't see it doing anything different at all.

I'm sure I'm doing something wrong...

It's not just you. I press the "" button, it goes red, then nothing. Even if I then hit the Quote button it doesn't multi-quote.

If you hover the mouse over the " button it says multi-quote this message, but either I can't work out how to use it or it doesn't work.

I really don't care about the front page but VB supports both an index.php and a portal.php. It is easy enough to put a link to index.php on portal.php and those that don't use portal.php can just bookmark index.php. I would recommend making sure that there is a steady flow of new content for portal.php so that guests and new visitors don't see a portal that looks dated or stagnant.

Just my 2¢,