Pollution tax replaces payroll tax.

Rebiu

No, sadly, Newsmax is real. And yes, the ads are hilarious. "Trick women into being attracted to you!" "Master bareknuckle boxing!" "Buy lots of GOLD!"

They'd probably have a lot more credibility as a news source if their ads weren't so well targeted to the mentality of the reader.

Aren't they??? You're dashing my worldview here.... Arrrrr!

NewsMax is a riot. If you click on the Jokes menu item you get a daily rundown on the monologue of all the major late-night talk show hosts. They're here in South Florida and I did some computer work for them a few years back, before they were very well known. Partisan ideologues to the core, but very funny guys.

I actually went to high school with the son of one of their main writers. He came in to talk to our AP government class, along with some poor guy from a local paper who he kept insulting and accusing of being part of some big liberal media conspiracy.