Name the Play.

JohnB

Below are the names of six plays. Five are by William Shakespeare and one by George Bernard Shaw. What are their names? (Measurements are in Imperial.)

1. 6"

2. 9"

3. 12"

4. Wet

5. Dry.

6. OO, OOO

:D

actualy that SHOULD be the right answer to my recconing too.

what`s say when we DO get 6 outa 6 we close this thread and let em keep guessing :)

kinda keep it Our secret (else risk being be-modded and banned for such perversity).

So we've got:

1. 6" = As You Like It

2. 9" = Taming of the Shrew

3. 12" = The Merry Wives of Windsor

4. Wet = A Midsummer Night's Dream

5. Dry. = Twelfth Night or Love's Labours Lost (think it matters that this actually reads "Dry Period"?)

6. OO, OOO = Fanny's First Play

JohnB, how we doing?

agreed partly on the DRY idea. I also read it as such, and as it fell directly after Wet, on a 28 dayer 12 to 16`th night would be as you stated :)

sorry to others that may see this as Cryptic, but Phi knows what I`m on about :)

How about it JohnB?

oh go on, give the entire game away why don`t ya :P

and you can speak for yourself, I`m happy with my 3" thank you, hell, how Wide do ya need it to be!:eek:

besides, it`s not the size of your pencil that counts, it`s How you Sign your name:cool:

Firstly an apology.

YT, you only got two right. (It was 0120 hrs here when I posted, shouldn't post when tired.:embarass: ) It's a bugger being 10-12 hours out of sync with you blokes.

You were correct on numbers 4 and 5. Your other answers were on the right track but just need to be moved "along" a bit.:D

Phi, wrong on 6.

it`s thinking with minds like that, that Got us Families in the first place :)
LOL!

YT deserves all the credit. He's a stand up guy and not too swollen with himself to share the spotlight, though it must have been hard on him to accept my help. YT, I salute you! :eek:

how much do you need to know about the plays for all this to make sense?

i think i know what you gutter minds are onto with 1' date=' 2, and 4, but im lost on the rest.[/quote']Nothing, it's all in the titles. 12" tames the shrew, by the Twelfth Night in a row you'll be dry, OO = Man and OOO = Superman. It's all from the same gutter. :rolleyes:

I still think Love's Labours Lost should be in there somewhere....