"Ionic Breeze"??

JTM³

Anyone know anthing about the Ionic Breeze from "Sharper Image"?

We bought one once and didn't like it for some reason; apparently it cycled the air too slowly.

So does it work (or any of Sharper Image products for that matter), or is it just another fad type thing?:cool:

Anyone know anthing about the Ionic Breeze from "Sharper Image"?

We bought one once and didn't like it for some reason; apparently it cycled the air too slowly.

So does it work (or any of Sharper Image products for that matter)' date=' or is it just another fad type thing?:cool:[/quote']

A consumers magazine that we subscribe too clasified that device as junk. Its just a fad thing... sorry. :-(

Bee

A consumers magazine that we subscribe too clasified that device as junk. Its just a fad thing... sorry. :-(

Bee

I figured. Those adds are sooooo annoying. And that sharper image founder dude :P

They don't work very well. And they create ozone. And they use a lot of electricity.

Recommendation: AVOID!

or supe it up and use the thing as a steriliser in smelly toilet rooms. ozone is very effective at such things, just dont go in the room while its on.

depending on how big it is, i would get one just to tinker.

or supe it up and use the thing as a steriliser in smelly toilet rooms. ozone is very effective at such things' date=' just dont go in the room while its on.

depending on how big it is, i would get one just to tinker.[/quote']

What's bad about ozone? :D

well considering it's oxidising properties, i was thinking (rather breifly) about making an ozone powered drain cleaner. it burns. if you like breathing drain cleaner, by all means do so. :P

Ah, so this ozone stuff is different from the atmosphere's ozone layer thingy? :D:-p

Ah, so this ozone stuff is different from the atmosphere's ozone layer thingy? :D:-p

Same thing. Just because it protects you from UV light when it's high up in the atmosphere doesn't mean it's a good idea to expose yourself to it down here.

• 2 weeks later...
Same thing. Just because it protects you from UV light when it's high up in the atmosphere doesn't mean it's a good idea to expose yourself to it down here.

actually, i remember theres a chemical process that occurs with the stuff making up the early morning smog and sunlight that makes ozone among other things. but ozone poisoning is REALLY bad.