Selling Weapons Technology-

Kylonicus

he says, it's simple and noones thought of it before, in my expieriance those ideas tend not to work... of course this could be the 1 in a billion that does...

I like the surgary idea YT...

YT, why create things for the benefit of mankind, when mankind is already SO screwed up? I say kill. mame. murder. Too much talk of mankind being good. Go with the death-ray. Spark the interest of the DOD, make lots of $$$ and screw the world.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm not completely sure the government doesn't already have this kind of weapon, but are simply not utilizing it.

I have talked to an aquaintance about a weapon like this(with it's effects) and he said he heard rumors of a device kind of like this.

So the government may already have this kind of weapon, but are simply avoiding the use of it to prevent technology exposure.

If we hadn't had dropped the Atom Bomb, the Soviets may have not had the inspiration to know they could construct one themselves. Knowing what's possible is half the battle. So they could be keeping this technology for a rainy day, and not using it simply because they don't want others to see what's possible, and then build one themselves.

If we hadn't had dropped the Atom Bomb' date=' the Soviets may have not had the inspiration to know they could construct one themselves. Knowing what's possible is half the battle. So they could be keeping this technology for a rainy day, and not using it simply because they don't want others to see what's possible, and then build one themselves.[/quote']

You know the germans where developing one in the second world war don't you?

And be fair, why not sell the weapons tech to other countries, I assume when when you say "the government" you mean the US government, it's often the case in the past that the bloodiest times are when one sect is far more powerful than any others...

I'm still suspiciouse that your tech would work...