Pepperami's

Royston

I'm sure many of you will disagree, but I think pepperami's rock. In fact they're doing 3 for a quid at my local shop...anyway, I noticed on the side of the packet (a few weeks ago) that a pepperami contains 108% pork !?! As well as spices, pork fat and garlic powder.

How can a pepperami contain 108% pork, should I get in contact with the manufacturer, and tell them this is impossible.

EDIT: It's actually spelt peperami.

Perhaps it was a misprint, it seems more likely to me to have been 10.8%. Anyway personally, their not really much of a preference, though if i was hungry and, I might have a nibble. It just seems too salty to me, but everyone has their own tastes with food. I like anything(including meat) hot(in the thermodynaimc sense) and spicy pretty much.

no, it`s actualy 108% :)

think of Pork the meat, X amount will be Water.

dehydrate this by a certain amount, you effectively concentrate your pork from being 100% to something denser/stronger.

Perhaps it was a misprint, it seems more likely to me to have been 10.8%. Anyway personally, their not really much of a preference, though if i was hungry and, I might have a nibble. It just seems too salty to me, but everyone has their own tastes with food. I like anything(including meat) hot(in the thermodynaimc sense) and spicy pretty much.

Great fishing bait though, especially for carp. Thus by evidence of preference, does this support the evolutionary theory that you are less likely to be closely related to fish?

no' date=' it`s actualy 108% :)

think of Pork the meat, X amount will be Water.

dehydrate this by a certain amount, you effectively concentrate your pork from being 100% to something denser/stronger.[/quote']

Of course ! I didn't think it was a misprint, because of the strict rules on food labelling. So you get more pork, per gramme than regular pork per gramme. Thanks for clearing it up, YT2095.

Anyway personally, their not really much of a preference, though if i was hungry and, I might have a nibble.

I could never just have a nibble of a pepperami, like pringles its one of those food products which are impossible to stop eating without being physically restrained. I think it must be all the addicitive additives, just thinking about all those E numbers makes me salivate.