Wanna help me on a form?

Genecks

I was recently nominated to the national dean's list and I had to write down some professor/educator that inspired me.

I'm going to put the first biology professor that inspired me.

I don't think he inspired me intellectually, but he inspired me that a person can be :cool: and smart at the same.

His knowledge on a subject was always there whenever I asked a question about biology.

However, I'm suppose to use a prefix. Now, I called this guy up on his cell--about me choosing him--but he never called me back or shot me an email. :confused:

I don't know if he has a doctorate's or some other type of degree.

He may have a masters, but I don't know.

What do you think I should use for a prefix?

Should I use Mr.?

I was recently nominated to the national dean's list and I had to write down some professor/educator that inspired me.

I'm going to put the first biology professor that inspired me.

I don't think he inspired me intellectually' date=' but he inspired me that a person can be :cool: and smart at the same.

His knowledge on a subject was always there whenever I asked a question about biology.

However, I'm suppose to use a prefix. Now, I called this guy up on his cell--about me choosing him--but he never called me back or shot me an email. :confused:

I don't know if he has a doctorate's or some other type of degree.

He may have a masters, but I don't know.

What do you think I should use for a prefix?

Should I use Mr.?[/quote']

Unless you know for sure then "Mr." it is.

Bee