Validity of this Anti-Big Bang theory?

GutZ

I was looking around for information on Universe finite/no boundary theory and got this site.

http://www.ians.org/big-bang-infinity-expanding-space.html

It seems some what valid to me since I know nothing much about physics..period, well comparatively I guess.

"The Big Bang

So we've established that the universe must have a definite starting point. Could that have been an explosion of some kind, like the big bang theory suggests? It seems possible, but unlikely. As the theory goes the expanding energy from the initial conflagration eventually cooled and matter formed. Sounds simple enough, maybe too simple? As the universe expanded and matter condensed out of the cooling energy the remaining energy would have left the matter far behind. As soon as an object acquires mass (becomes matter) it must immediately slow to below the speed of light, while the remaining energy would have continued on at the speed of light. What you would have is concentric sphere's separated by great and increasing distances as each of the different sizes, shapes and masses of matter condensed out of the cooling energy. It's unlikely that much of the matter would have been able to combine with any other types and the universe would just be an expanding group of hollow spheres, no elements from the periodic table would have formed, or at least very few. It's possible that the big bang was MUCH larger than we think and the existing universe is the infinitesimal amount of matter that made it, but that would require drastic changes to most of the math and theories involved.

This does bring up another interesting concept, the light universe and the matter universe. Big bang theory or not, any object in the universe that has mass must travel at speeds below C (the speed of light). So any energy emitted by the big bang or the massive objects in the universe should be moving at greater speeds than any of the massive objects can attain. Eventually light or other energies should leave the matter behind, far behind. The matter universe would be a smaller diameter than the light universe, like concentric spheres. Beyond the universe of matter the expanding universe of energy would be growing at ever greater distances, always expanding faster than the universe of matter can. If you could travel out past the universe of matter you should see nothing unless you turned around and looked behind you, light and energy should be traveling in one direction, out!

The other problem with the big bang is the expansion of space....

Expanding Space

The biggest problem with the big bang theory is the notion of expanding space. When we look out at the stars we see them moving away from us, and each other. The farther away we look the faster the stars and galaxies are moving. The big bang theory suggests that space is expanding, carrying the stars and galaxies with it as it moves away from the initial blast. The big bang created space, and time with it, each expanding into three (or maybe 4) dimensions. This poses several problems....

If space is expanding, do we really need to look to the stars for that? Expanding space would mean that the space between the earth and the moon would be expanding also, as would the space between the sun and the earth. And while we're at it, I occupy a certain amount of space which would mean that I am expanding too. That could explain why my college clothes don't fit anymore..... This is not trivial, it would change the figures that we have for gravity and the weak and strong forces and other observed properties of the universe. Gravity and other forces would have to work against this expansion, so the observed force exerted by gravity should be less than the actual force. And it should also change the orbits of the planets and their moons, comets, asteroids.... Each year the earth would have a longer path around the sun which would alter the solar year. In short, if space is expanding we would have known about it long ago and we should have to look no farther than our own back yards, literally.

What else? Well, we know that space is expanding because we can observe distant objects in the universe and we see them moving away from us. That's a hint.... The universe appears 3 dimensional, so it's expansion should also be 3 dimensional. If the expansion affects light and matter passing through it, which is the basis of the observations made and the theory, then light would have to be diffused by the expansion. We should have no hope of seeing ANYTHING, especially objects that are millions or billions of light years away. Our own sun would be a vague blur.

It's a wonder anything works at all! The energies being transferred between the sub-atomic objects that make up "me" should be deflected and diffused on their miniscule journeys between atoms and within atoms. There are other issues, but the bottom line is the expansion of space seems extremely unlikely."

Alot of reading I know sorry. It seems too simple to disprove complete something like that but, maybe someone can express whether or not its valid and why so I can understand, and maybe learn a thing or two.

Ever since I got into reading alittle of cosmo/physics Ive been hooked. It's worse than crack (not that I've tried, but you know)