Universal Mind Discovered!!!

Amod

My system has a problem that always lead to the failures of attachments.
That's a lame excuse for an excuse.

Ask your "program":

Are thier always solutions to the Navier-Stokes equation "or not"?

Is the big bang currently the most accurate model of the universe's begining "or not"?

Can a specific card from a pack be described using less than six binary digits "or not"?

Have you not been banned because you haven't quite broken a specific rule or because the moderators are so amused by your idiocy?

It works ! I used the 'universal mind' to predict whether my work mate was going to the toilet earlier, or to grab a drink of water. A huge 50% was displayed that he would come back with a cup of water...indeed he did.

After drinking the water, half an hour later, he went to the toilet...so the 'universal mind' predicted his actions to a whopping 100%.

Amod, I have already warned you...the designs I have for such prediction are foul indeed.

The second @ttachment also failed,I will therefore like to refer you to an email created for that purpose and later the program if I find a way out.

No, it didn't "fail". You just put a load of carriage returns in to the post to make it look like there is a missing attachment.

There is an article in New Scientist about 2 mathemeticans who think a new hypothesis in Physics is flawed. They claim that if true, it would prove determinism. I think proving determinism would lead to paradoxes, but I'm not clear as to how.