glowing fish!

They sell these?? why didn't anyone tell me??!!

I'm getting me some now.

http://www.glofish.com/default.asp

Here's a quote taken from a recent new scientist article.

I see a close analogy between von Neumann's blinkered vision of computers as large centralised facilities and the public perception of genetic engineering today as an activity of large pharmaceutical and agribusiness corporations such as Monsanto. The public distrusts Monsanto because the company likes to put genes for pesticides into food crops, just as we distrusted von Neumann because he liked to use his computer for designing hydrogen bombs secretly at midnight. It is likely that genetic engineering will remain unpopular and controversial so long as it remains a centralised activity in the hands of large corporations.

If you want to go au naturel, you could just get some deep-sea fish that naturally bioluminesce. Of course, I've no idea how they would survive up here :).

I suppose you could get a high-pressure tank and keep the water really cold. I'm sure such things exist for research purposes.