Adding Psuedeoscience and speculations to the portal?

I would like the posts in the pseudoscience and metaphysics forum and the speculations forum also to be on the home page. The reason? Both are in areas of science, and they each get a lot of posts. Maybe new members will stay with us for more than a few days if they learn about all of the discussion in these two forums. Please consider, thanks.

What about just speculations then? Or will it still cause problems?

It depends but to me specilations means you say just about anything you like and then debate it. I don't thnk itwould be as bad as the other two though.

Cheers,

Ryan Jones

I'm happy how it is at the moment.

This place is for scientific discussion and whilst we have pseudoscience/metaphysics and speculations that is not the main aim of this site and it's not the type of traffic we want to attract.

I would like the posts in the pseudoscience and metaphysics forum and the speculations forum also to be on the home page. The reason? Both are in areas of science, and they each get a lot of posts. Maybe new members will stay with us for more than a few days if they learn about all of the discussion in these two forums. Please consider, thanks.
The home page is not so much for new members as it is for attracting new members. In marketing, you try to show your best face, not your crazy face (j/k).

We want serious members who don't mind showing us their "wild side", not members with "wild side" zip codes who only vacation in seriousness.