Active Forums

NavajoEverclear

How come certain theads (such as philosophy and religion) not appear on the active forums list anymore? Few people actually go into that forum, but i'd like to hear what other people got to say (if its put out in active forums more people will reply). Also could i rename my thread on 'scientific probability of god' something like ,' probability of God evolving' and move it to the evolution forum (i think people will pay more attention to it there, and its more on the subject of evolution anyway (advanced evolution)

Basically because they aren't considered "scientific". Though science and philosophy obey the same rules (science stems from philosophy), it isn't necessarily a science. Religion and politics are clearly not scientific. Discussion is welcome, but because that isn't the main target of the site, it shouldn't be in the forefront.