Scientology lets talk about it

Hades

I've never been so afraid of people with such preposterous beliefs that have been brainwashed into seeing nothing but the church of scientology. It offends me as a scientist, and, if i had faith im sure it would offend me as a practicer of a religion with a deity.

Help, I'm being assailed by invisible enemies! Scientology will make them go away!

I like how Scientologists would purchase, repackage, and resell copies of Dianetics in a giant loop, just to keep it on the New York Times bestseller list.

scientology is a confused concoction of crackpot ,dangerously applied psychotherapy . basically aimed at weakening the mind of a person."writing a word for a penny is ridiculous, if a man wants to make millions , the best way to do is to start his own religion."this was quoted by the founder L . RON HUBBARD himself.the aim of the religion is quite clear from this statement actually.

• 2 weeks later...

I thought I'd add in one of the more "interesting" parts of scientology, this is one of the things they actually belive, however it is only revealed after the person contributes so much time and money to the organization.

In the confidential OT levels, Hubbard describes a variety of traumas commonly experienced in past lives. He also explained how to reverse the effects of such traumas. Among these advanced teachings, one episode that is revealed to those who reach OT level III has been widely remarked upon in the press: the story of Xenu, the galactic tyrant who first kidnapped certain individuals who were deemed "excess population" and loaded these individuals into space planes for transport to the site of extermination, the planet of Teegeeack (Earth). These space planes were said to have been copies of Douglas DC-8s, except with rocket engines. He then stacked hundreds of billions of these frozen victims around Earth's volcanoes 75 million years ago before blowing them up with hydrogen bombs and brainwashing them with a "three-D, super colossal motion picture" for 36 days, telling them lies of what they are and what the universe should be like and telling them that they are 3 different things: 'Jesus, God, and The Devil.' The traumatized thetans subsequently clustered around human bodies because they watched the motion picture together, making them think they are all the same thing, in effect acting as invisible spiritual parasites known as "body thetans" that can only be removed using advanced Scientology techniques. Xenu is allegedly imprisoned in a mountain by a force field powered by an eternal battery. He is said to be still alive today.

Taken from; http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scientology