the bermuda triangle

reyam200

what is up with the bermuda triangle aka devils triangle?

why do ships, planes and people disappear?

there have bein several theories, but none of them have bein prooven.

id say the two most popular theories are, wormholes are spawning there and have caught onto the earths EM field. or its all part of a US government consperincy, reasurching advanced teleportation.

what are your ideas about it?

Methane is lighter then air, so when the plane hits a bubble it essentially puts the plane in a free fall. It's the same principle as why a propeller plane would not work in space (no fluid to push against).

Also the presence of the gas would make the pilot go loopy and screw up his instruments.

As for the ships, being directly above these methane bubbles drop them sharply and they take a lot of water on board and sink.

There's a lot of methane in that area.

Deep water exploration is difficult, and the boats and planes may be there and we may not be able to get to them if they're too deep. Get James Cameron to go look, I don't think he's doing anything.

• 2 weeks later...

You're right

But the methane gas does not so much as make the planes go loopy, so much as screw with their dials. If I remember correctly, I think the methane (because it is lighter than air) screws with the dials and makes the pilot read it as they are going up, so as their reaction, they simply point the nose of the plane downward....Then it's just a matter of gravity and luck from there on out.

As for ships, same thing...they've run modeled-tests and have successfully flipped over model-ships with giant gas bubbles.

And as for finding them, well, that's like asking a blind man find purple...the navigation's too shot -on either end.

The only reason why we ruled out methane reserves as our key to the bermuda triangle is because there are huge methane deposits all over the world (and yet, no bermuda trianlges all over the world). But hey, I really think they are going somwhere with this idea.

Ships and aircraft go missing all over the world all the time. I have yet to see any credible evidence that there is anything unusual going on in the designated area.

If you doubt, post an example. I'll see what I can find on it.

Sorry guys, but my reading shows that the whole idea is a beat up to sell books about the "Bermuda Triangle" to a credulous public. If you read the bibliographies of such books, you'll find they often actually reference each other, not original sources.