What the life emanated from?

Biochemistry

Dear ALL,

1. Do the materials exist since everlasting?

If we have a look at the radioactive materials like Uranium.

We found the following: Uranium atomic weight is 238.03,

And when it decay, it release 3 Helium atoms, each has the atomic weight of 4,

That is mean 238.03 Ur – (3 X 4 He) = 226.03 this is the atomic weight of Radium.

& if the radium continues the radioactive series, we will reach Lead. This process needs long periods.

If we noticed that, the half-life of Uranium is 1590 years, and it is much longer for radium.

Then radioactive materials did not yet past enough time to reach the end of its radioactive series.

However, if these materials exist since everlasting then they should decayed by now, which is not the fact.

 We conclude that these materials dose not exist since everlasting.

 In addition, that there is a time when these materials created.

2. Is there anything more progress than your mind?

Look around you, and you will notice that your mind receive knowledge through the five senses, now ask yourself question number 2 (Is there anything more progress than your mind?)

Look at the starts in the sky, look at the galaxy, they are very charming, they are splendor, but do you think that they can think or they have minimum amount of intelligent.

I do not think so and therefore, they cannot do what you can do with your mind, they cannot think, neither they can make big decision, or at least deal with choices.

The human being mind can know, think, plan, decide, and achieve his plans, and can invent new tools to discover this universal.

Now the big question, Can the human being mind create something more progress than it is?

The human being can take some existence material and build a house, for example.

However, for building the house it needs more intelligent and progressed force.

The same thing apply to cars, now a days technology make the car behave like organism, but to do this you need all the intelligent that you have.

I would like to say, my friend, that if I told you that you could create, build, make, anything that is more intelligent than you are, then I would frankly despise your intelligent.

Now for the biggest question, Do you think that any force or power that is less in intelligent (than you) has created you?

Of course not.  Then there must be a great force or power, and absolutely more intelligent than you, to take the action of your creation.

3. Do you think that you are the creator of these universal?

Let us imagine that you can add to your intelligent, the ability to create things.

And that this ability is unlimited, so you can create and make everything you have in your mind, and that you can emit all the movement in this unlimited universal (which we - of course - do not know and even not capable to know where it ends).

Back to my idea, I mean to control everything starting from stars, and ending with the smallest atom in the chemical reaction.

Do you think that you are capable to be responsible for this work?

Do you think that any force or power – missing even the human being’s intelligent – could plan, design, create, and control movement in this astonished universal?

Of course not.

A final word,

Until now, there is no human being that can produced food in Lab, I mean, to take the inorganic materials and divert them to real living material (which called food).

However, there is a power or force and intelligent makes this process very easy in the nature.

We put the seeds in the soil, and supply them with water, and you have all the food that keeps you living.

Look! Although, all seeds supplied with the same water, and are surrounded with the same type of soil, you can find the fruit with sweet test, and the vegetable that are different in tests and shapes.

My last question: if you bring 2 hydrogen atoms, and 1 oxygen atom, is there anyway that you can make water?

NOW

DO YOU KNOW HOW IS BEHIND ALL THESE FORCES AND POWER AND INTELLIGENT?

DO YOU KNOW HOW IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL THE UNIVERSAL?

DO YOU KNOW HOW CREATE YOU?

I hope so,

Sorry for the long post, I would like to thank you for reading it.

Waiting for your comments.

with LOVE!

with regards to the 1`st part, I think it`s something to do with the earths molten core being like a huge chemical factory, and new Uranium is being produced in it all the time, Stars are much better at it than our core though.

as for being able to create something more inteligent than us, I can`t see that as being an impossibility, we can conceive things more powerfull than us easily enough, huge machines or nuclear weapons etc...

so something more inteligent than us isn`t inconceivable either, we already have computer than can out perform us with maths and speed. that`s where our Gift of Imagination comes into play :)

Sorry but the other points you tried to make, I had difficulty in understanding? :(

The half-life for different isotopes of radioactive elements is variant. The half-life of 233U is 1590 years, however the amount of it in existance is vanishingly small. 238U has a half-life of 4.46 billion years, and accounts for 99.2745% of all Uranium on Earth.

Ummm....I don't wish to sound mean...and to all those who frequent this site might, and can, call me a hypocrite for saying so........You grammar is not all too well.......And too create with more intelligence is not impossible, just very, very hard........It would have to be able to learn and live for millennium at best.......