Why the Criminal Entropy Cult Is Criminal

Pentcho

Einstein's idiocies would not have been accepted so easily if rationality in science had not been already seriously damaged by two concepts that might be called "rationality terminators": the second law of thermodynamics and the entropy. The story began in the following way:

http://www.wbabin.net/valev/valev4.htm

and since then many prominent scientists have fought against the paralysing obscurity but in vain. Since 2001 there has been a nice critical analysis on internet by a famous philosopher of physics:

http://philsci-archive.pitt.edu/archive/00000313/

Yet nothing can stop criminal thermodynamic gurus. They have been destroying students' rationality for 150 years, they have got a lot of money and prestige for that and they see no reason why the process should stop.

Pentcho Valev

You seem to have a complete misconception of the nature of science and the scientific method. It really doesn't matter how one comes up with a physical law; what matters is whether or not the physical law makes correct predictions. so the important thing is whether or not the second law of thermodynamics has been tested experimentally. It has, and it has proven to be correct.

Even if one wants to put that aside, the second law of thermodynamics can be proven from other principles using statistical mechanics. It is on very firm footing.

If you think it is wrong, then I suggest that you prove it by devising an experiment where the second law is violated.

Edit: And why is this is the 'relativity' forum?

Perhaps if you spoke less of idiocies and criminal conspiracies in science and made you posts have some actual content other than a few links to your hompage, your posts would´t sound as silly as they do now (at least to me, that is). The titles of your threads alone give the reader the impression: "Great, another guy who´s to stupid to understand physics and blames it on physics" . This is is not really the best possible start if you´re really interested in people reading your stuff. Or didn´t you wonder why your threads are -apart from discussions about how to translate the german word "Geschwindigkeit"- mostly ignored? Or do you think that proves you´re correct because noone tries to correct you?

Btw.: From my experience it is a good idea to clearly state what your message actually is even though it takes away a lot of space for evasive maneuvers ("hey, I didn´t say this, that´s only your interpretation!").

Just my 2 (euro-) cents about proper posting style.

Why should anyone waste time trying to adddress points you can't be bothered to type in? All you do is link to another site, which makes this a form of spam. The answers to your questions are already out on the internet. Google them. Many have been addressed here. Use the search function. Wow, that was easy. Now there's no need for you to post anything except for specific followup questions.