Hacker Profile, YOU will fit it.

alt_f13

Hackerdom easily tolerates a much wider range of sexual and lifestyle variation than the mainstream culture. It includes a relatively large gay and bisexual contingent. Hackers are somewhat more likely to live in polygynous or polyandrous relationships, practice open marriage, or live in communes or group houses. In this, as in general appearance, hackerdom semi-consciously maintains `counterculture' values.

I have to say I don't quite fit that part of it :P

I fit that entire thing... minus being gay, dirty, and living with a bunch of other hackers...

Edit - Oh yah, I like my beer too. Ever had Rickards Red, YT? Very smooth, perfect sweetness. No monkey piss super alchoholic sweetness most Molsens have.

well yeah, the gay bit`s out the question, and I`m monogomous so`s ma wife.

alt_f13, can`t say I have to be honest. I`ve tried beers from around the world but that one doesn`t ring a bell. Baltika 9 was my fave when I was in Russia though, it`s a beautiful beer, 8% but still crisp and refreshing, non of this syrup stuff that`s technicaly a wine.

what a bunch of bull monkey:-p

well..okay it's probably mostly true, and most of it is, ...that's creepy...he's stereotyped the hacker...correctly...CRAZY!

except I don't deal with the opposite sex except my friends, and I prefer dogs to cats:-p

much more fun^_^

Originally posted by YT2095

I`ve tried beers from around the world but that one doesn`t ring a bell. Baltika 9 was my fave when I was in Russia though, it`s a beautiful beer, 8% but still crisp and refreshing, non of this syrup stuff that`s technicaly a wine.

Rickards is a Canadian label brewed by Molsen. Once I tried it I've not found anything I like better.

And it's the same color as your mug icon. :)

Sayonara, yup, it was half the size of a breifcase and a bit taller :)

I bought it second hand from a mate that upgraded to 20 meg !!!

AND bought himself (or rather his mother did) a US Robotics Courier 14.4 modem! didn`t even think it was possible in those days :) and it wasn`t much smaller than the HDD he sold me :))

he also lumbered her with a £2000+ fone bill :((

we got plenty good pirate s/ware from him though ;)