Can anyone help me with a NMR spectrum?

aj47

I'm looking at the low resolution NMR spectrum print out for paracetemol and I'm a little confused. (You can see paracetemol structure here)

http://www.ch.ic.ac.uk/rzepa/mim/dru...racet_text.htm

The first and highest peak has a chemical shift value of 2 and is labelled 3H which I can identify as the hydrogen on the hydroxy group due to oxygens electronegative behavior.

However there are 4 more peaks with two at 6.5 and 7.5 labelled '2H' (equal height) and the final two at 9 (high peak) and 9.6 (lower peak).

Does this indicate that the final four hydrogens are all in different enviroments or only in two. I would have thought there would be only two more peaks with one representing the three hydrogens on the methyl group and the other for the Hydrogen on the Nitrogen or does the oxygen on the carboxyl group withdraw electron density from one of the hydrogens on the methyl giving rise to one hydrogen in a different enviroment? Hope you can vaugly understand my question. thanks