Hi all, I'm from Singapore.

Lure_Angler

Dear all,

I am a 17 year old kid studying in Singapore. Currently, I am in a Junior College, Year 1 (that's what we call our high school I guess.), studying for my A'Levels next year.

This part of my life has been filled with trials and I would say it had made me a stronger person. One of the challenges would of course, be academic.

I love physics. It explains the world around me. I like to be able to relate things in theory to the reality. I delve into physics philosophy, asking myself questions why we study this, why things are like that but not like the other. But somehow, I cannot seem to translate this passion into academic grades. As such, I find myself starting to loathe the study of physics.

I want to improve, but I don't know how.

I am an avid angler and I visit fishing forums quite often. it had given me valuale fishing information ever since. I found myself asking one day why can't I find a forum that discusses about Science? This is how I got to know about SFN. :)

I am quite amazed at how some forrumers here have made physics sound so easy. Someone poses a question and within minutes, aother person would post the solution up. AMAZING.

I do hope that people out there who once had trouble learning physics could share their experience here. I hope to pick one or two new insights about learning physics here.

Overtime, I hope to improve with you guys and maybe one day be good enough to contribute back to the forum.

Thank you all for your attention.

God Bless.

Lure_Angler