sociological and political science?

samulito

why would any body get banned?

I mean, even the unpleaseant people can have things to say too. but then again maybe their remarks are too radical for people to accept? or maybe i'm wrong? i'm not sure.

could i get an answer. or would this be trolling?

Not everyone is an anarchist. Not everyone likes the forums on my signature. Not everyone wants a polluted forum.

When trolls or people who spout crap constantly stay on a forum, it brings down the total community. Getting rid of people who talk about blowing stuff up or spouting scientific B.S. stops the disturbance of what the owners of the forum want the forum to be about.

In this forum, people want it to be a discussion of science, not how to make evil scientific devices or other such things, but the discussion of theory and hypotheses of how things happen/work in a safe non-destructive manner.

I have the links to other forums on my signature which will lead people to better places to discuss other types of science which isn't allowed here. That way people will be able to seek the knowledge they wish to acquire. I don't believe in telling people, "NO." when they wish to learn something. Then again.. if I make it blatantly obvious to someone on this forum where to get that knowledge.. i might get warned...

You can apply the same rules to society. However in society, there is a government which exists, and the government controls most of the power in which they don't wish to give to the general public... Therefore those people are "banned" by putting them inside of something known as a "jail".

The governments around the world do not like the Internet because there isn't a true center of control and information is widely available to learn.. This may just one day bring down the powerhouse.

The bad habit of trollers and flamers of incessantly flaming, accusing, spouting nonsense for the sake of annoying others, etc. gets them banned. So basically, if your neighbor liked to run around throwing huge things at your car and setting peoples' houses on fire, they would likely be removed as well

right?