Science Experiment

Mike Kovich

Hello Everyone,

I require some assistance in the matter of science fair experiments. I am entering these science fairs for the second year now, last year I won first place in engineering. This year, I need new material, but I have no idea what to select as a project. I am not coming up with anything and I figured this is the best place to turn to. So if anyone has some science fair experiments (must be experiments not projects) please tell me, its really important! Even if someone could give me a theory or hypothesis I could most likely make it into an experiment. I could get my hands on almost any materials and I have until lets say somewhere around Jan. - Feb. 2006 to get this done, possibly a little more. Thanks,

Mike

now one always stuck in my mind from YT. Basically, it is a nuclear reactor based on the decay of phosphorus. You get lots of glow in the dark paint, and use it to raise steam connected to a small dynamo. Its ambitious, but i bet nobody will have done this b4 and you will win easy!

Btw, how come we dont have science fairs in the UK :(

• 3 weeks later...
now one always stuck in my mind from YT. Basically' date=' it is a nuclear reactor based on the decay of phosphorus. You get lots of glow in the dark paint, and use it to raise steam connected to a small dynamo. Its ambitious, but i bet nobody will have done this b4 and you will win easy!

Btw, how come we dont have science fairs in the UK :([/quote']

ed, it had nothing to do with the Phos, and everything to do with Radium, if you`re going to "Quote" me, at least make sure you do it correctly!