Turning Information into Energy

Hello, world. I’m eager to share the motivations behind my work with you all.

As Michio Kaku points out, we are a level 0 civilization—it’s time for us to advance. I deeply appreciate the monumental efforts and contributions of our scientific pioneers and current researchers. Yet, considering it has been over three centuries since Newton and a century since Einstein, we must ask ourselves: What’s next?

Let’s unite our strengths, incorporating AI and interdisciplinary collaboration to transcend traditional boundaries. It’s time to set aside personal biases and collectively push the frontiers of science. Together, we can explore the cosmos and develop new energy sources—not just for us, but for future generations.

Sora Tōgo

Cosmic Alchemy.pdf

!

Moderator Note

Material for discussion must be posted. Links and attachments are for support material only. You were asked to read the rules in a previous thread. Please do so, and follow them.

If “Collaborative Partner: AI Sensei” means you used AI to help write it, we’re not interested. 

Edited by swansont

2 hours ago, Sora Tōgo said:

As Michio Kaku points out, we are a level 0 civilization—it’s time for us to advance. I deeply appreciate the monumental efforts and contributions of our scientific pioneers and current researchers. Yet, considering it has been over three centuries since Newton and a century since Einstein, we must ask ourselves: What’s next?

Let’s unite our strengths, incorporating AI and interdisciplinary collaboration to transcend traditional boundaries. It’s time to set aside personal biases and collectively push the frontiers of science. Together, we can explore the cosmos and develop new energy sources—not just for us, but for future generations.

Sora Tōgo

Information is related to entropy, but is not energy and can’t be “turned into” it.

You don’t know what you are talking about.

Edited by exchemist

3 hours ago, Sora Tōgo said:

Sora Tōgo

Did you read what the AI generated? From your document:

Note: The actual references listed here are examples and should be

replaced with the specific sources cited in your thesis. Ensure that all

citations adhere to your institution’s citation guidelines, whether APA, MLA,

Chicago, or another format.

Your post looks like a joke about LLM usage. Was that the intention?