What happens during a measurement?

Centauri

In systems theory, the measurement process is not a mystical matter. During a measurement, two systems come together. Described in: Quantum mechanical measurement in monistic systems theory. Doi:10.23756/sp.v11i2.1350 

9 minutes ago, Centauri said:

In systems theory, the measurement process is not a mystical matter.

OTOH, from the article:

The monistic systems theory of quantum mechanics describes the lowest level of our world. What characteristics are evident there? At this level one finds effective laws that interact with one another. These interactions show up in experiments physically and materially. Spirit and matter form a unity. The validity of natural laws and the stability of systems goes hand in hand with the observance of ethical principles. Love (symbioses), justice (natural laws), equality (before the law), freedom (degrees of freedom) and diversity (systems) appears at the lowest level. Ethics, logic and mechanics form the basis of our world.

Sounds quite mystical to me. 

39 minutes ago, Genady said:

OTOH, from the article:

Sounds quite mystical to me. 

That is being kind. This is Quantum Woo. Belongs in Religion rather than Physics, at best.

Is Deepak Chopra involved? 🤪

1 hour ago, Centauri said:

In systems theory, the measurement process is not a mystical matter. During a measurement, two systems come together. Described in: Quantum mechanical measurement in monistic systems theory. Doi:10.23756/sp.v11i2.1350 

!

Moderator Note

Material for discussion needs to be posted