Revolution!!!!

radardude

if anyone is familiar with quantum teleportation, i have posibly come up with a theory....sum1 tell me whether or not its plausible...it would overthrow quantum mechanics :eek: . ok so here goes........

ok, you first need a brief backround on quantum teleportation. basically you take a pair of quantum entangled particles, one in new orleans, for example, the other in london. say photon a is what you want to teleport. what you do is measure photon a agianst photon b(the one in new orleans) , so that you dont change photon a too much. you will get some figures which you need to email or whatever to your colleauge in london, who will use them to change photon c to the exact same thing as photon a was before my measuring (dont ask how we know this....im still confuzed :confused::-( oh well :D )

k, now u know that, my theory is almost the same, though it would be more acurately call it quantum cloning. ok, instead of having 1 set o quantum entangled particles, you have 2, and measure photon a vs photon b vs photon c, all at the same time. then you follow qantum teleportations instuctions, and end up with 2 of the exact same particle! :eek: im so smart... :rolleyes::D:cool: , then you could do it as many times as you want, and clone stuff!!!!!......sum1 tell me whether or not this could work? id really want to know, cuz i could win a nobel prize :P

cuz i could win a nobel prize

yer man, but the cud part of the line is conditional and soo much so that id say, err, no mate, i dont fink so... soz.

btw, you realise the quantum teleportation doesn't actually teleport the atom/photon, more it's quantum properties. No matter is teleported, erased or made.

• 2 weeks later...

Quote:

Originally Posted by radardude

sum1 tell me whether or not its plausible...

It's not.

LOL, dont listen to him. Thats just what people say and have always said. Talking about building a lightbulb 500 years ago would be like saying Im gonna make a anti gravity machine right now.

Nothing is impossible, keep thinking like that man it is your calling.

Knowledge accelerates. Aceleration is an ever increasing thing. As knowledge ever accelerates so will the technology, and eventually the acceleartion will be so high that the knowledge and technoolgy will work and in hand in a near instant singularity concept.

Of course creativity and imagination are #1

Knowledge accelerates. Aceleration is an ever increasing thing.

Not to say that the rest of that post wasn't a piece of rubbish but: Acceleration is constant. It is velocity and distance traveled that have increasing or decreasing values when an object undergoes acceleration.

Yes, you are right, I realize that.

I meant the acceleration of our knowledge/technology will ever increase say we have a increasing situation of 2:1 right now. In years to come the increasing situation might 3:1.. Not that , that is a very great example but that was what I was trying to say above.