Batch logs from AWS to Splunk

ammusk354

3 hours ago, ammusk354 said:

For my work, I utilise AWS Batch Service. Instead of sending the logs produced by AWS Batch to Cloud-Watch, I want to transmit them directly to Splunk. How can I set up the AWS Batch log-driver to accomplish this?

Why did Amazon ignore you when you asked THEM this question? Is the customer service as bad as they say?

4 hours ago, ammusk354 said:

For my work, I utilise AWS Batch Service. Instead of sending the logs produced by AWS Batch to Cloud-Watch, I want to transmit them directly to Splunk. How can I set up the AWS Batch log-driver to accomplish this?

Splunk allows for different approaches such as:

Using a Forwarding Agent installed on a server
Utilizing HTTP-based Event Collection for data transmission
Employing a Logging Driver for Container Platforms
Leveraging Add-ons or Serverless Functions to onboard logs

More information is required to provide specific help. Once you have gathered the necessary information, it may be better to follow @Phi for All's advice. If that fails, the Splunkbase and Splunk community are quite active, as far as I know. I believe there are a limited number of active members here interested in these matters.

(Note: I have integrated Splunk with other service providers in the past but not with AWS; I can only provide some general advice.)