Leptogenesis vs Right hand neutrinos.

encountered the following paper while doing research on Big Bang nucleosynthesis. I was looking at how the PMNS mixing matrix was developed when I came across the following

this article seems to imply that leptogenesis and subsequently Baryogenesis can be explained via the Higgs seesaw via the Right hand neutrino mixing angles. I question the accuracy of this claim so will be examining it further but felt posting here may interest other members as well.

• 1 month later...
On 6/22/2023 at 4:46 AM, Mordred said:

encountered the following paper while doing research on Big Bang nucleosynthesis. I was looking at how the PMNS mixing matrix was developed when I came across the following

this article seems to imply that leptogenesis and subsequently Baryogenesis can be explained via the Higgs seesaw via the Right hand neutrino mixing angles. I question the accuracy of this claim so will be examining it further but felt posting here may interest other members as well.

Allow me...'alternative/other idea'...the claim has substance...consider this,neutrino to be it's own anti-particle therefore, antineutrino in this case will be right hand neutrino which turns to heavy right hand neutrino that immediately decays to an electron...How? What about not detecting neutrinoless  double beta decay? This is possible because of quantum fluctuations (local anisotropies), therefore,as neutrino are formed, given they are their own anti-particle, they fail to annihilate themselves since local anisotropies cause them to oscillate away from initial mass...meaning that also antineutrino formed(which is also it's own anti particle i.e it is neutrino) will oscillate away from it's intial mass state....the rate of oscillation in this case will be different because local anisotropies (quantum fluctuations) it's profound in every direction.

Assuming during leptogenesis epoch local anisotropies (quantum fluctuations) of large magnitudes were dominant.Therefore,we have a situation whereby majorana neutrino gain Dirac mass term through quantum fluctuations... However it become difficult today to detect neutrinoless double decay because the magnitude of local anisotropies (quantum fluctuations) has significantly reduced due to expansion of the universe.