OT from Physical Revue says "Whiteboards are Racist"

Alysdexic

19 hours ago, swansont said:
!

Moderator Note

Please review the rules of the forums, which you agreed to follow when you joined.

https://www.scienceforums.net/guidelines/

This includes 2.1, “Be civil”

Civility and polity are a problem, grounded on liges and brainwash.

Calling people what they are is not "un"civil. Censorship, obscurantism, and prejudice are the greatest ills ever foisted on this world; they spawn all other ills; they make liars and fools with power punish the undeserving without power. Every thing and one must be known for what they are, so they can be made into what they should. Wherever one may be called an asset, wrongly, and not found to be attacked, yet called an ass, rihtly, and found to be attacked, is run by the deluded and unqualified. Sooth and ethics have no bias between positive and negative treatment. I discuss science like its methods matter, and I expect the same from others, so I lauded the first person I saw who knows how to read and interpret. Punishing users for correcting others who read and write in bad faith is wrong. What many might call a "personal attack" is a personal solution to someone's wrong behavred; they'v already had the meanings plenty explained here repeatedly.

Most people prefer customs over the sooth and, when confronted with the sooth that they're wrong, they will hate the sooth and scourge the person who shows them so that they don't have to listen or think about themselves. Their spew is all over this thread. Forbidding "personal attacks," if they are riht and needed to discourage someone wilfully wrong, hurts and hinders any information source, especially if they're given along with the bare correcting.

Edited by Alysdexic

23 minutes ago, Alysdexic said:

Calling people what they are is not "un"civil.

Awesome!  Then you are an insufferable egotistical bore displaying the Dunning Kruger effect by thinking that skimming a thread achieves mastery of the topic.  

1 hour ago, Alysdexic said:

!

Moderator Note

You are entitled to your opinion, but the rules are not optional, and your attempts to explain why you won’t follow them aren’t going to be persuasive.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.