(LSD) What was that... like seeing a yellowish singularity...

Hi

Yesterday I took a 350µg LSD tab obtained from a trusted source on Tor

I didn't sleep since like 10 hours, then took the tab, after like an hour the effects started getting felt

I'm used to stay laying on my bed in the darkness, listening to music using noise canceling headphones, the kind of music like Clozee does

I didn't take some since like 6 month, I don't drink, neither smoke and such

At some point I felt better than usual, I felt like I hear much more the music details

I started thinking about what would be connecting everything, then I thought the last barrier to understand is to break the time/go beyond it.

Then in my mind I started seeing a source of all, a bit like the beginning of a video, being rewind to the ultimate beginning

And then, still eyes closed, I saw a yellowish light, it was so powerful and reassuring

I don't practice a religion, but it felt divine, it lasted for few seconds, made me cry, started again...

Some time after it felt scary, I started thinking: so is it good or is it bad?

I couldn't tell, there was like no space for this idea of good or bad, like it cancels

It was like there was everything, like an infinity. It was all yellowish in my head.

I felt I saw like the source of the universe, like a singularity.

It was violent

I heard about Ego death and Near-death experience, I guess it's something related to this that I experienced...

Edited by raphaelh42