She wants our troops out of WHERE?!

Pangloss

"George Bush needs to stop talking, admit the mistakes of his all around failed administration, pull our troops out of occupied New Orleans and Iraq, and excuse his self from power."

"If George Bush truly listened to God and read the words of the Christ, Iraq and the devastation in New Orleans would have never happened."

Who said it? You guessed it. Cindy Sheehan.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/cindy-sheehan/a-bright-spot-in-bush-wor_b_7433.html

I guess that's, what, the fall-back position when the "we don't have any troops to send because they're all in Iraq" argument falls flat on its face? :D

"If George Bush truly listened to God and read the words of the Christ, Iraq and the devastation in New Orleans would have never happened."

Yeah, George Bush is some sort of evil wizard that can summon hurricanes at will. :rolleyes: Someone needs to tell her to shut up. Seriously. She's an embarassment.

First New Orleaners claim Katrina missed them thanks to prayer (which backlashed what, a few hours later?). Now Sheehan claims they were hit due to Bush's alleged "non-Christyness". Shouldn't the Bible include a section of "the rules of who gets prayer relief, and who gets smote" to clear these things up? I call for a rewrite.

No, but he seems to prefer that the don't. Think of it like this for a moment. Most of New Orleans is made up of poor, black people. This demographic is almost 100% democratic. What can we infer from the facts that he: 1. benefits from having them "out of the picture" and 2. took 5 days to respond to Katrina?

Hell, the Mexican army responded before he did.

pull our troops out of occupied New Orleans

Huh? I think Bush is a moron. I think a lot of the blame for the situation in Iraq can be placed at his feet and some of the failures in New Orleans can be placed there as well. However, some of the quotes I have read recently from Cindy Sheehan and Michael Moore make me think that they have both lost it.