Replies and comments

Tom Booth

Phi for all wrote:

"Please go start a blog somewhere if you want to ignore replies and comments."

As I do not wish to ignore replies and comments, quite the contrary, I will attempt to follow up, and or address any additional replies and comments here, if that's OK.

Or you (someone?) tell me where my making a response to replies and comments is allowed.

It appears to me it is when I DO respond with evidence in support of my observations, theories or statements etc. That my threads are abruptly shut down.

13 minutes ago, Tom Booth said:

As I do not wish to ignore replies and comments, quite the contrary, I will attempt to follow up, and or address any additional replies and comments here, if that's OK.

Or you (someone?) tell me where my making a response to replies and comments is allowed.

It appears to me it is when I DO respond with evidence in support of my observations, theories or statements etc. That my threads are abruptly shut down.

!

Moderator Note

The problem is that you do not provide evidence in support of your theories. You’ve had multiple threads where you tap-danced around the inquiries of others. Your Carnot thread went to the 17th page - there was nothing abrupt about it. You’ve had other multi-page threads.

Where do you respond in support of your “theories”? At this point, you do not have a place here. You had ample opportunity, and you’ve used up the goodwill extended to you.

You can ask questions and get answers about mainstream physics. That’s all.