"Seeing" beyond the edge of the visible Universe

I read this YouTube comment this morning from user Aural Escape on Anton Petrov's 'Was there something before the big bang' video he released Aug 16th.

"I've always believed the universe always was. Theres no begining no end and is much older than what is currently thought. The "big bang" was a little blip in "local" space (that is as far as red shift can see). For all we know, there may be galaxies 250b LY away, or more. We may never know."

Got me thinking of ways to see beyond the edge of the visible universe and I thought I might have a way you could in theory cheat and know what galaxies there may be beyond the edge of the visible universe.  Imagine a far future where we can travel at or near the speed of light.  We travel to the edge of our galaxy or even into Andromeda.  There we meet and share information with an ET civilization that has been doing astronomy for X billion years and keeping records all that time.  Those ancient records would effectively show us galaxies that are currently red shifted beyond what is possible to detect today right?

Its cheating, sure, but assuming accurate records were kept... 

Don't get iyour Cosmology from YouTube ( although PBS Space-Time is very good ).

Space-time has no geometry ( does not exist ) prior to the Planck era ( about 10-43 sec ), so speaking of 'before' is non-sensical.

Information is limited to the speed of light, so no information can be obtained from any region that is not in causal contact ( moving away faster than the speed of light ) no matter how you juggle the information.

The last time the universe would have been in causal contact was before the exponential inflationary period, so as to establish homogeneity, but, as this was at 10-35 sec, I doubt there were any civilizations already that could pass on information.