An alternative theory to why the universe expands

Jalopy

Obviously the idea that the universe could have come out of a single particle, so tiny that you'd need a microscope to see it, the idea that something so massive as the universe could have been brought forth out of a single particle that tiny, is nearly impossible. 

I think what really happened, that scientists don't get, is that the universe emerged like a thread, out of the eye of a needle. That very first 'particle' that science teaches us wasnt a single particle, but the beginning of an ever growing thread, that began out of the eye of a needle, in figurative terms. The origins of that thread lie behind the needle, if you can imagine that. I'm talking about huge volumes of universe-fabric, stretching on for light years, that keep entering the next universe through the eye of a needle as it were. 

It's easy to imagine that the beginnings of that thread, making it's very first appearance through the eye of the hypothetical needle, was a 'single particle', i.e all the hypothetical fabric in the above illustration, coalsced into one particle. What an absurb idea. Surely theory (II) is more logical, that the universe actually grows through a particle sized hole from one universe into another, and then fades out of one universe, slithers into the next, and the process repeats. 

This is actually in line with the matrix theory that the universe expands and contracts and expands again.

The hypothetical eye of the needle through which each consecutive universe slithers into existence in time space continuum B, from time space continuum A, is probably a time vortex or something. 

Or it could be time itself. Time, the eye of the needle through which universes are born. 

Edited by Jalopy