hijack from How to pray?

mistermack

My advice on praying is to start by talking to a brick. Experiment with all of the languages and postures that you can dream up. Then try it to music. 

When you are satisfied that you can't think of anything else, start talking to an imaginary, invisible brick. Give it a name, ask it for favours, learn to love it and fear it at the same time. Then force your children to worship the invisible brick, and teach them brick rituals that they can pass on to their own children. And kill anyone who disrespects the brick. Then choose leaders, wise in the ways of the brick, to tell you how to live your life, and give them lots of money. 

This is the path to wisdom and enlightenment. 

Mack , Mack, Mack A brick is not the same as the lord sincereley do you think bricks can save you. Government is like A brick wall you cannot pass your protected and you cannot see over the barrier and see there is life and good. Know G-d is one who is loving and he hears your prayer even if you don't know.

Edited by Arikel88

9 minutes ago, mistermack said:

My advice on praying is to start by talking to a brick. Experiment with all of the languages and postures that you can dream up. Then try it to music. 

When you are satisfied that you can't think of anything else, start talking to an imaginary, invisible brick. Give it a name, ask it for favours, learn to love it and fear it at the same time. Then force your children to worship the invisible brick, and teach them brick rituals that they can pass on to their own children. And kill anyone who disrespects the brick. Then choose leaders, wise in the ways of the brick, to tell you how to live your life, and give them lots of money. 

This is the path to wisdom and enlightenment. 

Why am I suddenly hearing a Jethro Tull song in my head?  No one knows what it's like, to be thick as a brick.  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.