Will you do that: to bring you back to youth?

Reserachers all over the world are researching how to keep human young as long as it can be. The basics of doing that is antioxidant. If one day researchers successfully use antioxidant to halt human brain cell aging, will you undergo the surgery just to switch your head and memory into a different new young body?

If one day researchers successfully use antioxidant to halt human brain cell aging, will you undergo the surgery just to switch your head and memory into a different new young body?

Huang, there are very serious moral questions, like

HOW IS THE new BODY OBTAINED?

Your question is hypothetical. the technology might not ever be available. But you say IF it becomes possible.

then I would guess that a lot of super-rich people, who can afford it, will have this done.

Having a new young body will become a STATUS SYMBOL that you almost have to acquire, if you can afford it, if only to show other people you can afford it.

people would go wild for it: like face-lifts, breast implants, penis enlargements----all kinds of cosmetic surgery that they already do.

if the surgical proceedure is banned in the United States, say on ethical grounds, but permitted say in South Korea or Denmark or the Bahamas, then people will fly to clinics in those places.

You ask about ME PERSONALLY?

Depends on whether I had enough money to be able to afford it for other members of my family, and on quite a lot of unspecified details. One has priorities---with limited money one has to choose what is important to spend it on. do you spend it on the education of your children, or to take a trip your wife really wants, or to get HER a new body, or a second home on a South Sea island, or helping with some scientific research, or a young body for yourself? If I had enough money to do everything I wanted, and if I thought it was done in some way that was ethical, then I probably would.

I presume the new body is a cloned version of myself in which development of the brain has been suppressed. i.e. Martin's moral concerns have been addressed.

In that case a definitive 'yes'. I am just getting the hang of how 'this' all works and I am running out of time.