Making Biological Molecules in the Brain Work for Us, in points, of Constructing Data on Chemical Imbalances in the Brain, at Levels of Complexity to none Complexity!

Zack Krosnick

The Rudimentary Creations in the Mind is that of Chemical Instabilities! Such that, if any of the Biological Molecules were to fail, or become broken like a messed up Puzzle, there would be no fixing it, each of these... Molecules has a Value of what is the Functions of Chemicals that become Unstable inside the Brain. Oxytocin, also dubbed, The Love Hormone, has 43 Carbon's, 66 Hydrogen's, 12 Nitrogen's and Oxygen of 12, and S Value meaning, I could probably say, Serotonin. So large and so Complicated, anything goes wrong, it would reek complete Havok on the Chemicals Inside your mind! Memories are Formed here, Processing of Bonding, Trust, Gazing, Empathy, Memories, and Fidelity, with the last one being, Positive Communication. If you look up this Organic Molecule you will see that, it is Humongous! With every part of it that has a Function, it is very Complex. So, that can Imbalance everything if one thing goes bad. 

Norepinephrine, is produced in the inner part of the adrenal glands, also called the adrenal medulla, Carbon 8, Hydrogen 11, and NO2, a mix of Nitrogen and Oxygen, Linking all that Together makes this one possible! Being less complex, my Understanding is that it does not Contribute to more Imbalances in the Brain. But, this is the only one that contributes to Depression, and that is one thing to be noted, as long as there is Imbalances in the Brain, any one of these Puzzle Piece's can be and Contribute to Depression of the mind. Note that this Molecule, is the one that produces a Fight or Flight Response. Which makes running away Easier, a joke, so, yes it does help with that.

Serotonin, is more in the middle of Complexity, and can be more huge with, a Formula of, Carbon 10, Hydrogen 12, Nitrogen 2 and Oxygen of 1. It regulates Anxiety, Happiness and Mood. In the Brain, and can be and Contribute to, our Moods and Swings of Mood, Via, one single Molecule in our Mind! See how all these things make and React to others! It is a huge , puzzle of Complexity, Emotions and Serotonin, effects Memory as well, Connected to Oxytocin, which also is another Biological Molecule that Forms Memory! Processes Sleep, and Cognition, more along the lines of Cognitive Thinking.

Noradrenaline, or Receptors in the Brain, or, (R)-3-nitrobiphenyline is an α2C selective agonist as well as being a weak antagonist at the α2A and α2B subtypes, and essentially they are the same as Norepinephrine, but, the only difference is their Chemical Antagonist, to the N.O.R. so receptors that are bad inside the body/brain. It's make up is, Carbon 8, Hydrogen 11, NO3, and the main part of this one, is Concentration, on any task you have like Homework, or, getting something done. 

Finally, there is Dopamine, the Happy Hormone, like it describes you get happiness and it has Less Complex Build, meaning less Imbalance inside the Brain. And, of course there are Serotonin and Dopamine lines that also Function inside the Mind. Frontal Cortex and Back are created in tandem, Hippocampus is the Part that Produces Motion, Connections down the Spine and is the Main Function and Part that makes the Brain Function, like a Control Center. But, very small. And, it produces, Dopamine, Reward, AKA, Motivation, Pleasure, Euphoria, Motor Functions fine tuning, Compulsion, and a Sense of Preservation AKA, if in a life or death Scenario.

After all that, there is the GABA Receptor, which plays a Important Role, in Noradrenaline, or, the Antagonist, Nitrobiphenyline, and, Norepinephrine. They are very tiny and have them working to produce your Connections to all those I just listed. 

None of this has been taken from any Text, but, I have written it all down, pulled all this off the Internet, and collapsed it all down inside me Notebook, to finally upload to a source that would see this! I condensed it inside there, and Posted this! I remember all this a lot of it at least, and I could teach this If I wanted, too! I know lots of different Functions of the Brain and it's Purposes'! Thanks for the read, and Stay safe out there, Everyone!  

Edited by Zack Krosnick

43 minutes ago, Zack Krosnick said:

None of this has been taken from any Text, but, I have written it all down, pulled all this off the Internet, and collapsed it all down inside me Notebook, to finally upload to a source that would see this! I condensed it inside there, and Posted this! I remember all this a lot of it at least, and I could teach this If I wanted, too! I know lots of different Functions of the Brain and it's Purposes'! Thanks for the read, and Stay safe out there, Everyone!  

!

Moderator Note

This is a science DISCUSSION forum, not a blog, and not a classroom. Please frame any further threads in a way that fosters discussion. If this stuff is on the internet, we can find it. We want to know what you think about the science surrounding your topic. This thread is closed.