Possible Math Theory

I had this idea and I think it belongs to Algebraic Topology but here it is: Imagine some object C in some non-Euclidean space K such that object C is constantly being transformed in some important way every time this object moves in K but only because it moves through K. If it moved through some space M, then it would transform but differently or not at all. Is there a theory about objects like these and spaces that manipulate objects.

5 hours ago, Euler463 said:

I had this idea and I think it belongs to Algebraic Topology but here it is: Imagine some object C in some non-Euclidean space K such that object C is constantly being transformed in some important way every time this object moves in K but only because it moves through K. If it moved through some space M, then it would transform but differently or not at all. Is there a theory about objects like these and spaces that manipulate objects.

Perhaps yes and then again perhaps no.

There is a fundamental difference between the meaning and use of the word 'space' in Maths and Physics and the little detail you have provided seems to have mixed them up.

That is the reason I started this thread a week ago.

https://www.scienceforums.net/topic/125094-consideration-of-the-difference-between-the-use-of-the-term-space-in-physics-and-mathematics/

• 2 weeks later...