Bi- and Homosexuality

Kyrisch

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

also, homosexuality is[/b'] a choice, yes some people may have a tendency to be that way, mabye because of a nuro chemical imbalence. or gene lke you said(saw a show about it. discovery chanel)but it never eliminates the choice to be heterosexual aka straight.
Well, yes you can choose to be "heterosexual" but it will require the dedication to recognize your true potential/identity, but at this pivotal point in earth's time, being the dawn of the Age of Aquarius, believe it or not, most people who are "homosexual" are souls who need to overcome the imbalance before they make their ascension from earth (stop reincarnating).

So, at this point, homosexuality is mainly a hinderance which can be overcome and then the soul at that point, as is the case with me it sure does seem, overcomes all sexuality, as indeed I am fine as not needing physical contact with another person ever, including masturbation and other various animalistic desires. I have transcended sexuality and continue to do so, so choosing to not be homosexual doesn't mean you must go or act heterosexually, but that you defy the false sense of identity.

yes, but if you don't feel anything towards women, and are attracted to men. is it really a choice?

I'm attracted to a girl I know. But I know that any form of relationship would be massivly destructive for both of us, especially her. So I don't get invloved. If I were completely homosexual, I could choose to ignore my attraction to guys and force myself into a relationship with a girl, yet not be attracted to her. Many homosexuals get married to a woman. They make that choice.

heterosexual aka straight.

ok. if I may make a request here... can we not use "slang" terms such as these? I don't necesarily find it offencive (I get a lot worse from people around here), but it can be... psudo-instulting, as if you were suggesting that anyone who isn't heterosexual isn't straight or normal somehow. Espcially since "normal" is a relative term.

Thanks.

I have a dislike for many slang terms. Ok, most. Because most of them are just flat out insulting or degrading to a person. I've gotten used to it (and anyone who is the way I am is probably used to it too). It's just that it can annoy me when people use those kinds of terms, aimed at me specifically, a group I'm a part of (chess club for instance), or even something I'm not involved with at all.

I don't take offence from them, but I can get annoyed. And for the most part, the people here are VERY nice about it. I haven't heard anything that made me feel instulted, or "put-down" and that's different for me.