hijack from Mystery equation

CuriosOne

10 minutes ago, Sensei said:

Where do you see pi.. ?

I see epsilon and phi.. and in taeto's post rho..

Anything with a radius, is pi , becuase remember units are man made systems, so length is time, and time is bundles of loops that repeat indefinitely...Why? Becuase infinity is a concept, so the concept is the model itself as a volume of probable outcomes. Thats why pi and r work so well together, "it's a real shame that's never talked about." Science is so occultic that way..

Edited by CuriosOne

5 minutes ago, CuriosOne said:

Anything with a radius, is pi , becuase remember units are man made systems, so length is time, and time is bundles of loops that repeat indefinitely...Why? Becuase infinity is a concept, so the concept is the model itself as a volume of probable outcomes. Thats why pi and r work so well together, "it's a real shame that's never talked about." Science is so occultic that way..

...write more rubbish, hijacking 3rd party threads, and you will be soon evicted from this forum..

13 minutes ago, Sensei said:

...write more rubbish, hijacking 3rd party threads, and you will be soon evicted from this forum..

Excuse me??? This is a mystery question, since when does mystery and science go hand in hand??

Did you ever review "your comments" on my posts?? The ones you did not read??

Where you gave advice that was totally off topic??

You asked a questions and I gave you an answer, blocking me does not change my answer, it just shows "political correctness" which "validates my posts...

Edited by CuriosOne

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.