wormhole predictions will change with change in realtime by time loop

motlan

Wormhole predictions will change with change in realtime by time loop

All future events in this universe are presented on universal frames.  It is a fact that the future cannot be altered in the past or future via wormhole.  It can only be altered in the present real time.  Predictions of the future via wormhole a trillion years into the future does not guarantee it will stay that way.  For example the United States military had time travel to predict the future of World War 2 in 1941 in real time.  That prediction in 1941 could not predict victory for the U.S. but instead predicted a loss to the enemy.  They had to change the time in real time and it was the change in real time 1945 that predicted a victory for the allies.   It was only due to reaching a later real time 1945 that the U.S.  could alter the future and guarantee victory.  Likewise what the military is able to observe via wormhole currently into the future cannot not guarantee it will stay that way if real time sometime in the distant future is altered causing the universal frames to change the course of events forever.   From my past explanation of my reverse order mathematics, the time loop will carry a negative value and reverse order, causing future events in the universal frames to change from that point on.  When the physics of reverse order confirmed by my math happens, it must happen in real time to take effect.  The real time that takes effect will happen in the future.  Until we reach that particular real time into the future, the future universal frames will remain the same as observed by the wormholes at present. The reverse order of the time loop will have devastating consequences as an opposite effect hence the basic law of physics states, for every action there is an opposite and equal reaction.  It is the law of balance which I make reference to an eternal heaven and hell experience.  The sudden change by the reverse order of the time loop in the future real time will be unpredictable.  It can happen 100,000 years from now or it can happen tomorrow.  By the concept of physics there is a higher dimensional being controlling above the universal frames to enforce this reverse order reaction.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.