"Cold" Synthesis <> Ball "Lightning" - A brewing scientific revolution online

SevrikovAS

Stable representations of a finite fundamental model are finally found
So, there is a non-trivial task, the solution of which is necessary to advance to a new branch of high-energy physics and new areas of production, a hypothesis is being published on a model of a new high-energy phenomenon, the investigation of which is currently underway around the world.

I am looking for employees to develop a theory, a computer model of the phenomenon and build an experimental setup.
the initial stage of discussion of the idea is needed

on a model:
1.Spherical electromagnetic wave in a plasma dielectric trap.
Has a self-organized wave-like dynamic deformation of the surface of the incident waves.

2. Gradient of electromagnetic permeability of vacuum.

3. The dipole displacement of plasma ions, light electrons oscillate
around heavy nuclei in time with the incident wave and amplifies it with its accelerating radiation.

4. The pressure of electromagnetic radiation on the surface of the plasma shell is compensated by the attraction of dipoles due to the dipole moment.
which create the tensile force of the elastic plasma membrane of the sphere.

@ball lightning & micro ball lightning nuclear fusion reacto - strang radiation.

1-2x.png

37 minutes ago, SevrikovAS said:

I am looking for employees to develop a theory, a computer model of the phenomenon and build an experimental setup.
the initial stage of discussion of the idea is needed

!

Moderator Note

This constitutes advertising, which we do not support. This looks like speculation, so it has been moved.

40 minutes ago, SevrikovAS said:

on a model:

Let's have the actual model.

1.Spherical electromagnetic wave in a plasma dielectric trap.
Has a self-organized wave-like dynamic deformation of the surface of the incident waves.

Which, of course, your model will show...

2. Gradient of electromagnetic permeability of vacuum.

There's magnetic permeability, but that's a constant, so it won't have a gradient.

3. The dipole displacement of plasma ions, light electrons oscillate
around heavy nuclei in time with the incident wave and amplifies it with its accelerating radiation.

4. The pressure of electromagnetic radiation on the surface of the plasma shell is compensated by the attraction of dipoles due to the dipole moment.
which create the tensile force of the elastic plasma membrane of the sphere.

@ball lightning & micro ball lightning nuclear fusion reacto - strang radiation.

1-2x.png

So the ions are only at the surface? Why are these dipoles attracted inward?

2 hours ago, swansont said:

There's magnetic permeability, but that's a constant, so it won't have a gradient.

what then usually explain the phenomenon of triboluminescence and sonoluminescence?

Let's have the actual model.

let's catch ball lightning and study it from the inside. 😃

Which, of course, your model will show...

... I hope that through joint efforts we will get answers.

in this case, why the magnetic lines do not instantly wrap when exiting the superconductor - at an acute angle?

maybe someone studied this phenomenon?

Без названия (1).jpg

Screenshot_6.png

Screenshot_7.png

So the ions are only at the surface? Why are these dipoles attracted inward?

the plasma substance is displaced from the middle by the pressure created by the pulse of the electromagnetic wave (repeatedly reflected from the surface), so that a vacuum appears inside.

Since the dipoles are formed by rays of electromagnetic radiation from a sphere exiting from the inside (from opposite walls), in this case the sections on the sphere with the same uniform dipole moment (polarized in almost one direction) differ only in a small angle of rotation, so that the whole sphere, Thus, an almost continuous circuit is formed, which dynamically continuously surrounds the plasma sphere, forming an almost equally stressed (in dynamics) pressure vessel. And most importantly, it happens in dynamics. - this is the complexity of building a model when modeling the dynamically changing polarity of dipoles and the electromagnetic wave that forms it, and their interactions in such a system.

Edited by SevrikovAS

41 minutes ago, SevrikovAS said:

what then usually explain the phenomenon of triboluminescence and sonoluminescence?

I'm unfamiliar with the explanation and can't recite it off the top of my head, but I'm sure it doesn't involve the variation of physical constants.

let's catch ball lightning and study it from the inside. 😃

... I hope that through joint efforts we will get answers.

If you don't have a model to present, then your thread does not meet the level of rigor we require.

in this case, why the magnetic lines do not instantly wrap when exiting the superconductor - at an acute angle?

A superconductor is not a vacuum, so I'm not sure of the relevance?  

Instead of bringing up other phenomena, you should have focused on your speculation. Since you don't have a model, this is closed.

If you have questions about anything you've brought up, feel free to ask, but if you have pronouncements about anything, you need to back it up.