Bob Lazar, Area 51, & Flying Saucers

Airbrush

I just saw a documentary on Netflix called "Bob Lazar, Area 51, and Flying Saucers."  Bob is an interesting character who seems very credible.  The narration by Mickey Rourke is a bit surreal, but the graphics are interesting.   I watched the movie a second time, with captioning on so I could read it all, because I wanted to investigate this movie more carefully.  Has anyone seen this Netflix, or are you familiar with Bob Lazar?

He claims there are up to 9 alien saucers at S4, and a couple of them operate.  Bob was reverse engineering the gravity propulsion, that uses an antimatter reactor that works by a stable form of element 115.  He was raided twice by the govt.  He clearly doesn't want to talk about it much any more, especially element 115.  Once he had claimed to have taken 115 from his job.  His education records are missing from MIT and Cal Tech.  There are witnesses that drove him to these campuses, but his records are all gone.  There is more evidence of his truthfulness than evidence of him NOT telling the truth.  All the people close to him say he is an honest guy.

The saucers are reactionless.  He explained it like this.  If you put a bowling ball on a bed it will set there stable.  But if you stand on the bed and put a foot near the bowling ball, the ball moves towards your foot.  The element 115 reactor powers gravity amplifiers, output goes into gravity emitters.  They fly "belly first."  After consulting 9 experts they came away with "can't rule out a stable form of element 115."  An opinions?

"Moscovium is a synthetic chemical element with the symbol Mc and atomic number 115. It was first synthesized in 2003 by a joint team of Russian and American scientists at the Joint Institute for Nuclear Research (JINR) in Dubna, Russia...."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moscovium

"Lazar and long-time friend Gene Huff run Desert Blast,[27] an annual festival in the Nevada desert for pyrotechnics enthusiasts.[27][28] Starting in 1987, but only formally named in 1991....The festival features homemade explosives, rockets, jet-powered vehicles, and other pyrotechnics,[27][28] with the aim of emphasizing the fun aspect of chemistry and physics."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bob_Lazar

Edited by Airbrush

I'm not sure about the magical properties of Moscovium. It's seems more like science fiction rather than science fact. And if Bob Lazar says he's worked with a stable form then I don't trust him.

it is fascinating though, I'd never heard of the 'island of stability' before.

There is considerable scientific speculation about the possibility of stable elements in the Island of stability. However, moscovium has been produced by two different groups, and is highly unstable, alpha decaying in less than a second to nihonium, element 113.[22]

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Materials_science_in_science_fiction#Moscovium